Father Rodney would like to become better acquainted with you and your family, so we are planning some “Get Acquainted Meetings” by Zoom this January. If you prefer a meeting by telephone, please contact the church office.
Each meeting will be limited to eight sign-ups (families). Please register as a family, i.e. do not count all individuals who will be online.
The scheduled meetings are:
- Thursday, January 14 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 15 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 19 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 20 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 27 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 28 @ 7:00 p.m.
Zoom link: https://tinyurl.com/smec-meet
Each meeting will last 90 minutes. Meetings will be moderated to ensure everyone has a chance to talk.
The questions for discussion will be:
- Introductions—How long you’ve been at Saint Matthew’s church. What brought you to Saint Matthew’s church?
- Church Strengths—Identify one strength of Saint Matthew’s Church (that hasn’t already been shared).
- Ministry Experiences–Describe your ministry work at Saint Matthew’s Church and what excites you about this work.
- Desires for Saint Matthew’s Church—Identify one desire for Saint Matthew’s future (that hasn’t already been shared).
Father Rodney is looking forward to meeting you and your family and becoming better acquainted. Remember, if you prefer a personal phone call, please contact the church office at 215-646-4092.
The Welcoming Committee