We are offering both in-person and livestream worship services at this time.
7:45 a.m. – The Holy Eucharist – Rite I Service (In-Person)
9:00 a.m. – The Holy Eucharist – Rite II Service with Contemporary Music (In-Person and Livestream)
10:30 a.m. – The Holy Eucharist – Rite II Service with Organ and Choir (In-Person and Livestream)
Want to receive Holy Communion but aren’t ready to return to in-person worship? We can help!
As always, the primary goal is to meet in the safest way possible. Therefore, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Advance registration is no longer required to attend in-person services. (Updated 4/26/2021)
- If you are fully vaccinated (14 days post your final vaccine shot), you are not required to wear a mask. All attendees who are NOT fully vaccinated must wear masks while in the church. Please be sure your masks fully cover your nose and mouth. (Effective 6/13/2021)
- COVID-19 screening questionnaires and temperature checks are no longer required to attend in-person services. (Effective 6/13/2021)
- Please do your best to maintain a minimum 6’ distance from others at all times.
What you need to know about the service:
- Beginning June 6th, we have returned to full capacity attendance. Since our sacred space can seat well over 250 people, you are still encouraged to maintain a reasonable distance from those around you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer available in the narthex prior to entering the sanctuary.
- The service will be the Holy Eucharist, and Holy Communion will be offered in one kind only (bread).
- As you approach the altar to receive Holy Communion, please do your best to maintain a 6′ distance from others.
- The priest or lay eucharistic minister will be masked and will drop the wafer into your hands to avoid physical contact. Remove your mask after receiving it, and only to consume the host. Immediately replace your mask.
- There will be no physical contact when passing the peace.
- There will be a basket available for pledges or donations. The basket will NOT be passed during the offertory. Please place any offertory in the basket prior to the start of the service, or at the completion of the service to limit potential interaction with others.
- A service bulletin containing all necessary material will be emailed in advance, and all are encouraged to print and bring their own. They will also be printed and available on site.
Property logistics and safety:
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the narthex, as well as in the pews. Tissues will also be in the pews, along with a paper bag for disposal of any items. Disinfectant wipes will be available as you enter the church.
- All participants must wear masks for the entire service. If you forget to bring yours, we will have some available for your use.
- The handicapped bathroom, as well as the office wing bathrooms, will be available on an as-needed basis. Directions for disinfecting areas that you touch, as well as disinfecting wipes for this purpose, will be available in all bathrooms.
- The church building, including all bathrooms, is being cleaned and sanitized after each Sunday.