Children will be dropped off and picked up outside, and parents/guardians are asked not to enter the building to lessen the possible exposure of children and staff to COVID-19. If possible, the same individual should drop off and pick up the child daily, and at-risk individuals with underlying medical conditions should not be responsible for drop off and pick-up unless absolutely necessary.
The Upper Parking Lot (along Tennis Avenue) is designated for the 4’s MWF, 4’s, M-TH and Pre-K p.m. class.
The Lower Parking Lot (around back of the church) is designated for ALL 2 ½’s and 3’s classes and Pre-K a.m.
Arrival times are from 8:45-8:55 a.m. If you arrive after 9:00 a.m., please drop off the child at the front office. Older siblings should be dropped off with younger siblings. For example, if you have children in the 3’s MWF and 4’s MWF class you will drop off BOTH children in the Lower Parking Lot.
- Please pull in the Upper or Lower Parking Lot, drive SLOWLY to a parking spot, park your vehicle and turn off the engine.
- Walk child to their designated area and to their teacher/aide. The child’s temperature will be taken. If all is well, the child will proceed to join his/her class. If there is a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, the child will be sent home with the parent/guardian.
- Be prompt! This ensures the children optimize the time in their classrooms.
- We want to make every effort to keep the line moving quickly. Please help us by withholding conversations with teachers during this time. Teachers can be available via email or a phone call.
Dismissal times are from 11:15-11:25 a.m.. If you arrive after 11:25 a.m., please pick up your child from the front office. All 3:00 p.m. pick ups will be from the Lower Parking Lot.
- Parent/guardian will return at dismissal with the child’s last name prominently displayed in the front window of the vehicle.
- A staff member will bring the child to your vehicle and a parent/guardian will strap the child safely into their car seat and drive away, making room for the next vehicle in line.
Children are not permitted to go home with any person other than their parent/guardian/caregiver without a written note from the parent/guardian and presentation of picture identification by the individual picking up the child.
Late Pick-Ups: Children are expected to be picked up at either 11:30 a.m. or 3:00 p.m. There will be a $10 charge for being late more than once.